AGS Stainless Inc Railing Hardware Installation Instructions
A304 stainless steel Mill Finish Cable Fittings, tensioning fittings for cable railing systems, are great for interior projects. Their unpolished "mill" finish makes them ideal for hidden-fittingf applications (4 x 4 or larger posts) where the only portion of the fitting visible are the included A316 hex and acorn nuts.
- For use with uncoated 1/8" cable
- A304 stainless steel
- A316 Hex Nut and A316 Acorn Nut INCLUDED
- 1/4" diameter x 3-7/8" long with 1/4-20 Threads
- These fittings require crimping. AGS Cable Crimpers (sold separately) apply strong, even pressure to fittings requiring hand-crimping.
Select the Installation Guide tab above to view a How-To DIY video!
Fittings for every project...
These stainless steel fittings are used to attach 1/8" stainless steel cables to the posts of a cable railing system.
Cable Fittings - Mill Finish - (includes acorn and jam nuts)
- Brand: Clearview Railing by AGS Stainless Inc.
- Product Code: AG115
- Availability: In Stock