AGS Stainless Inc Railing Hardware Installation Instructions
A316 stainless steel Cable Fittings, tensioning fittings for cable railing systems, are ideal for exterior applications. For use with uncoated 1/8" cable; fittings include both hex and acorn nuts.
- For use with uncoated 1/8" cable
- A316 Stainless Steel
- A316 Hex Nut and A316 Acorn Nut INCLUDED
- Straight, 1/4" diameter x 3-7/8" long with 1/4-20 Threads
- These fittings require crimping. AGS Cable Crimpers (sold separately) apply strong, even pressure to fittings requiring hand-crimping.
Select the Installation Guide tab above to view a How-To DIY video!
Fittings for every project...
These stainless steel fittings are used to attach 1/8" stainless steel cables to the posts of a cable railing system.
Cable Fittings - Exterior - (includes acorn and jam nuts)
- Brand: Clearview Railing by AGS Stainless Inc.
- Product Code: AG111
- Availability: In Stock